Sunday 2 October 2011

Guardian Angels.

Guardian Angel from pattern by Sandra Monat of Herzensart in Softies Book.

I have made a few of these now and they are one of my favourite toys to sew.
The pattern is by Sandra Monat of Herzensart and is found in this book which I have a feeling comes in different guises (covers). The pattern is easy to follow and always seems to work.

Softies Book
This little angel has a cotton front, linen face and hands, and a corduroy back made from some recycled trousers. The wings are cotton and linen.

Guardian Angel from pattern by Sandra Monat of Herzensart in Softies Book.
 There is something very lovely about giving these to people and I love picking out all the fabrics because each one looks different. These are just a few that I have pictures of..

P5090012

P5120025

P7030155


s 021

And each one reminds me of the person that they were given to.

No comments: