Monday 15 September 2014


 
Just a quick update as I have been playing with flower patterns from a new book lent to me by Mum.
 
"100 flowers to knot and crochet" by Lesley Stanfield.
 
I did actually get this book out of the library a while back after reading about it over at Attic 24,
but I think my limited crochet skills have improved slightly since then.
Nevertheless I am starting with the 'Basic Designs'.
 
These are two Hellebores, a small meconopsis and a sprig of mistletoe.
They are all made from some wool I had in, old embroidery wool I think,
but I am going to have to get more.
 
It's the colour that is important to me so I may need to hunt around a bit but will let you know.
 
 

 
The Asters are coming out fairly early and the colours are gorgeous. 
 

 
I love the purple and yellow combination with the Rudbeckia.

No comments: