Monday 3 June 2013

More Hooky

A lovely sunny weekend here in Cornwall and time for hooky on the beach and sitting in the back garden....bliss.

2.06.13 002

I finished 6 triangles for Lucy's collection over at Attic24 and am awaiting the postage instructions.

2.06.13 016

Then as there was still more yarn (double knit special by Stylecraft) to use up I decided to have my very own little bit of mini bunting which is hanging by the window in my bit of loft space (previously known as the study but now definitely a sewing/crafting space).

2.06.13 013

 Seen here outside on some handy scaffolding.

I think this bit of bunting will be coming camping this summer as it would look good on the tent don't you think?

2.06.13 019

And finally, again thanks to Lucy, I made a couple of these beauties.
They are Little Spring Mandala made from a tutorial by Barbara over at Made in K-Town here.

I have never really followed a tricky pattern like this, but after only one failed attempt (where I didn't count accurately and ended up with too many petals!), I managed to get it right.
It was incredibly satisfying.

2.06.13 020

So then I just had to make another!
Must go.