I have been busy making clothes this weekend.
This one is a dress based on the Burda Pattern 7602.
I amended the neck slightly as I wanted it a bit more scooped out, and if the truth be told I scooped out a bit much and then decided to edge the neck with some black cotton trim t fill it back in!
I also altered the pockets and just made two simple rectangles.
Oh, and I also made the front a single piece rather than the two panels on the pattern.
Other than that, it's the same!!!
Moving swiftly on..this is the next plan.
Dress E from the Stylish Dress Book by Yoshiko Tsukiori.
In some gorgeous blue linen I found in Truro Fabrics last weekend.