Saturday 7 September 2013

Pretty Pegs and a Pot

A new peg bag
 
I made a new peg bag yesterday as last year's one broke and I have been using one from a couple of years ago that looks very sad...
 
The old peg bag!
 
If you want to make one too, I made a tutorial for this a while ago that you can find here.
The flower was made using this tutorial over at Cluck Cluck Sew.
 
 
A basket cover

I also managed to get a picture of a basket cover I made for someone while we were away this summer.
It is completely made up and not quite the same at both ends, but it did the trick of keeping the flies off the veg while we were camping!

And finally, I wanted to show you this lovely Orla Kiely pot that I was given a while ago for my birthday and which I am ashamed to say was looking a little unloved when the person who gave it to me called round.

My birthday pot by Orla Kiely
 
I have now bought some basil,
as my efforts to grow some failed,
 and the pot is looking rather gorgeous on the kitchen table.
Thank you K
x

 
 


No comments: