Saturday 10 December 2011

Festive cheer.


I have finished the little scrapbuster cushion mentioned in my last post.

004

I am pleased with the way it came out and it was really fun to do and brilliant for using up little scraps that you just can't bear to throw away. I added a sachet of lavender to the inside aswell.

I am working on a few presents but none ready to show yet. I have also decided that it would be nice to have all red and white cushion covers, as if I haven't got enough to do!!

The tree is now up and as I was getting out the decorations the sun kindly came out so I took them into the garden for a photo shoot.

Firstly some angels that I made about 3 years ago I think. I am a big fan of the blog Syko, and got my inspiration from Kajsa's lovely angels. I love the look of her new book, Scandinavian Stitches which is definitely on my christmas list!

Angels inspired by ones made by Kajsa from the blog Syko


Then there's the penguins which are even older, about 5 years I think. They were made from a tutorial over at Molly Chicken. Sadly she doesn't post any more but she was the first blog I ever found.

Penguins from tutorial by Molly Chicken


And then there's the little Angels I made after making some of the Guardian Angels mentioned here by Hersenzart.

Little angel tree ornaments inspired by the Guardian Angel by Hersenzart


Some lettle felt hearts..

Felt hearts


And some ancient felt dangly things with bells on!

Jingly felt tree decorations


I think that will do for now, cushion covers beckon (and the dinner, the urgent bathroom decorating, christmas card writing and numerous other things).
Happy weekend.

No comments: