Sunday 17 September 2017

Did I mention lavender..

Lavender bags
 
Three lavender bags smelling wonderful with the first of this years lavender. The smell has been filling my little roof space but they are packaged up now, ready as a gift for a friend.
 
lavender bags
 
 
lavender bags
 
And here they are resting on my other work in progress..
 
WIP cushion cover
 
the start of a cushion cover for a niece who is off to Uni this week. I am a bit behind really so I have given her the cushion pad to take with her and the cover will be following in the post!
 I don't know about you but making a present like this is my way of thinking about her as she sets off on a new venture.

Mini lavender bag 
 
And finally this tiny lavender bag/key ring.
You may remember me making a bunch of these last year and they have been more useful than I had anticipated so there will be a few more this year too.
 
Mini lavender bag
 
Happy sewing xx

No comments: