Monday 17 April 2017

Happy Easter

Post box yarnbomb
 
The little bit of crochet in the last post turned into this - an Easter yarnbomb.
 
WIP- planning a yarnbomb
 
The background is the same pattern used for the Moorland blanket by Lucy of Attic 24 found here but using any scraps of green and brown that I had left over from various projects.
The daffodils are also a free pattern on Lucy's blog found here.
The little primula flowers were found here.
My Moorland blanket is nearly there now, just on the border
and will share the finished blanket soon I hope.

We have just returned from a lovely week in the Brecon beacons, walking in the mountains..
 
Cribyn from pen y Fan
 
and also taking Tally along the gentler Monmouthshire and Brecon canal..
 
Monmouthshire and Brecon canal

There hasn't been too much sewing going on but I did manage to finish this
dragonfly skirt for work..  
 
Dragonfly skirt
 
This photo doesn't do justice to the lovely indigo dyed cotton fabric
which I found on a trip to Totnes in a great fabric shop called Stone Fabrics.
I will try and get some better pictures when I have time!
xx

No comments: