Friday 15 February 2013

Misty morning and a Jolly Molly

It was a very misty morning here today but the sun is now out.
 Hooray.

A misty morning

I have been working on a Jolly Molly for a present.
 It's another one of the things I like making because we all need one but they can be very boring, a bit like the peg bags.
They are another good way to use up leftover bits of fabric too.
I am attenpting to put together a tutorial but that may take a bit longer so for now, here it is..

 
Jolly Molly

and the other side..

Jolly Molly

Jolly Molly
 
The other WIP I have is the ripple blanket mentioned here, which is growing steadily.
 
WIP- ripple blanket
 
There is something about crocheting a blanket on cold evenings that I really enjoy.

WIP-ripple blanket
 
 
The hellebores and snowdrops are flowering well despite the wet weather..

snowdrops

Hellebore
 
Hellebore and crochet
 
 
And my yarn supply is going down more quickly than expected.....
 as my daughter has caught the bug..

crochet blanket number 2!

I love it!

No comments: