Monday 12 September 2011

Aroma Robbins...

I have been trying to come up with another variation on the lavender bag along the same lines as my Smelly Nellies, and this is it...

Aroma Robbins!

Aroma Robbins!

I was racking my brain to come up with a name for the robbins and happened to ask my husband who came up with Aroma fairly instantly. I had been thinking about it for weeks and he took a couple of minutes, so he must have an extra bit of brain that I don't!

I wasn't sure about the beak, but have decided that I like the filled in brown one best.

I have been creating a bit of an assembly line as I think they will be good for christmas pressies.

Aroma Robbin pieces

In a patch of sunshine between the clouds I decided to introduce Aroma One to the garden..

Aroma Robbin in the Holly Tree

Aroma in the Holly Tree.

Aroma Robbin and raspberries

Aroma in the raspberries.

Aroma Robbin and rosehips

And Aroma and the rosehips.
I am happy to try and do a tutorial if anyone wants one!

1 comment:

Drinda456 said...

Well I don't know why that worked. I wanted to say that I thought your Robin's were very chirpy and I liked their red tummies!
Drinda