Ok so it didn't take long.
That's just part of what I love about this pattern.
Blogged previously here when I made my first one in blue.
This time I used the same linen-cotton mix but in a lovely purple.
This picture doesn't do the colour justice so...
The pattern is by Rae from made-by-rae.com and I bought mine as a PDF.
That meant it came through really quickly and the printing and taping together wasn't too bad at all.
The shirring on the back makes it ultra comfortable as well as giving the front a good shape.
I have no doubts there will be more in my wardrobe by the end of the year!
And if you want to see a whole load for ideas just go to the flickr pool here.
I used a little strip of handmade bias binding to edge the neck facing
and I know no one else can see it but it makes me happy.