We have a small raised window in the shower room which has needed to be covered recently and which I covered with an old curtain that looked like it had seen better days.
I have been meaning to make something more colourful but just hadn't got round to it...
until this week.
I got a quarter of a new Kaffe Fassett fabric called Uzbekstan Blue which I really wanted to play with and this was the result.
It's hard to get across in a photo and I am certainly no photographer.
I usually turn the flash off on my camera because I like the colours better that way but if I turn it on for this one you can see the fabric better..
I still prefer it like this though!
I used my usual recycled shirts for the backing and some ribbon held on with small buttons
for the tab tops.
The shirts were checked and I like the effect of this on the plain fabric when the sun shines through.